Terms and Conditions
Gurukulprep may revise these Terms any time by posting an updated version to this webpage. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on you.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Gurukulprep Sites suspended or terminated, at Gurukulprep’s discretion.
1. You are of sound mind.
3. You are not prohibited from entering into a legally binding contract as per applicable laws.
Use of Gurukulprep Content
Gurukulprep authorizes You, who are subject to these Terms, to view a single copy of the content available on or from Gurukulprep.com and to access, use, download and print a single copy of the content available on or from all the Gurukulprep Site solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of Gurukulprep.com, and of all other websites under the Company’s control, whether partial or otherwise (Gurukulprep.com and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as the “Gurukulprep Sites”), such as designs, text, graphics, images, videos, various pieces of information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Gurukulprep content (collectively, “Gurukulprep Content”), are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Gurukulprep Content is the property of Gurukulprep or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Gurukulprep Site is the exclusive property of Gurukulprep and is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Gurukulprep’s Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary notices contained in the original Gurukulprep Content on any authorized copy that You make of the Gurukulprep Content. You may not sell or modify, reproduce, display, perform publicly with, distribute, or otherwise use Gurukulprep’s Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. You may also not do these in connection with products or services that do not belong to Gurukulprep, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or otherwise infringes Gurukulprep’s intellectual property rights.
Furthermore, any code that Gurukulprep creates to generate or display any Gurukulprep’s Content or the pages making up any Gurukulprep Site is also protected by Gurukulprep’s copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You may not use any of the Gurukulprep Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, the uploading or republishing of Gurukulprep’s Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or the incorporation of the Gurukulprep’s Content in any other database or compilation, for any purpose). You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any Gurukulprep Content. You also shall not copy or adapt the pages making up any Gurukulprep Site which is also protected by the Company’s copyright. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
Gurukulprep Site Restrictions
Users shall not use any site of Gurukulprep in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy any material, including without limitation Gurukulprep’s Content, in violation of any applicable law or regulation. Users also shall not use these in a manner that infringes the copyright, trademarks, trade secrets or other intellectual properties or proprietary rights of others. Users also shall not use any site of Gurukulprep in a manner that violates the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others. They shall not use Gurukulprep’s site(s) in a manner that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of others privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever. These manners also include the ways that harm minors, deceive or mislead the addressees about the origin of such messages or communicate pieces of information which are grossly offensive or menacing in nature, impersonate other person(s) or entity, contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Gurukulprep’s computer systems or site or Gurukulprep’s users, customers’ computer systems or sites, threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India. The users shall also not use the site(s) in manners that threaten friendly relations of India with its foreign states or threaten the public order or causes incitement resulting in a cognizable offence(s). These manners also include the ways that prevent investigation(s) of any offence or that may insult any other nation.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any site of Gurukulprep, including, without limitations, the following activities:
· accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
· attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
· attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, via means of submitting a virus to any Gurukulprep Site, and also “overloading”, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” it;
· forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liabilities. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
The Company reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify during your registration and any time thereafter; such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties. Please see the Company’s Privacy Statement for further details regarding your information.
Use of Gurukulprep Services
The job posting, resume database and other features of the Gurukulprep Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by the employers seeking employees. In addition, the members of the Gurukulprep Community may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the Gurukulprep Services is also subject to other contracts You may have with Gurukulprep. In case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract(s) you have with Gurukulprep, the terms of your contract(s) will prevail. The term “post,” as used herein, shall mean the information that You submit, publish or display on the site of Gurukulprep.
Specific Prohibited Uses
The job posting and resume database features of Gurukulprep.com may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and by the employers seeking employees.
The Company specifically prohibits any other use of Gurukulprep.com, and all the Users declaring agree not to do any of the following:
· Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
· Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or a third party;
· Set more than one copy of the same resume to the public at any time;
· Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
· Post jobs on any of the sites of Gurukulprep for any competitor of Gurukulprep or post jobs or other content that contains links to any of the sites competitive with Gurukulprep;
· Post jobs or content on Gurukulprep website, that contains hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, “hidden” keywords or the keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading;
· Post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on any Gurukulprep Site;
· Use any Gurukulprep Site Resume Database for any purpose other than as sought by the employers seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
· Post or submit to Gurukulprep Sites any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
· Post on Gurukulprep Sites any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangements or any other business opportunity which requires an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
· Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to the users of Gurukulprep’s various sites;
· Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
· Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of any of the sites of Gurukulprep;
· Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any Gurukulprep Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such Gurukulprep Site.
· Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any Gurukulprep Site;
· Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Gurukulprep Content or information available from any of the sites of Gurukulprep including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms; or
· Frame or link to any of Gurukulprep Content or information available from any of the sites of Gurukulprep.
· Use the Gurukulprep Services for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Gurukulprep discretion.
The Company also specifically prohibits any use/insertion of any of the User’s URL, web link, email address, and website while posting any job on Gurukulprep.com and all Users agree not to use/insert any of the User’s URL, web link, email address and website while posting any job on Gurukulprep.com.
On users’ non-conformance of any of the aforesaid terms as envisaged in section 3 and 6 above, Gurukulprep may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending Users’ abilities to access various sites of Gurukulprep and determine whether to take any other action(s) or to remove or request the removal of the User Content. Gurukulprep has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities. Additionally, Gurukulprep has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending users as per laws.